Friday, September 30, 2011

not in a mood of getting some fucking comments.

No matter how much you do you are never ever acknowledged. Every selfish person is selfless at some point. No one is entirely culprit. Problems and circumstances transform us completely and a good guy gets the makeover of bad guy. It looks like a usual theory but frankly speaking it is very much complicated and disturbing.

I was a happy child in my childhood. In fact a stubborn child always looking out for toys and sweets and I was very well stuffed with these tempting baits but still there was some emptiness. I do not blame my family completely for my destruction, I am equally responsible for the damage as my lifestyle and my laziness is my biggest evil.

There was a time when I was so afraid of so many things. Today I don’t even care about my death. So being afraid is certainly not my option. I am prepared for everything. I am thankful to god and nature that they have given me so much troubles as these troubles has made me emotionless and cold. All the dirty qualities (vanity, ego, lust, greed, love, want. need) are just living as a tenant in my mind. They do not have any permanent home and I feel proud in it.

My everyday is a normal day full of responsibilities and jobs given to me by my family. My daily task is to fulfill them in order to survive and if some how I am not able to fulfill any particular job, I am criticized like anything. I get millions of verbal attacks everyday because of my incompetence mixed with the touch of inhuman intolerable remarks. This is my everyday thing. So I know that I am born to be ruined.

These blog are the only medium I have to depict my thoughts. I don’t care if anyone reads them or not as I am not in a mood of getting some fucking comments. I don’t have anyone who will listen to me but these blogs and internet are outstanding way of spitting out your thoughts. It’s really satisfying. Each time I write a post I feel content that yes the thought is out and it will not trouble me again.

Total Pageviews

Follow by Email