Sunday, August 21, 2011

I KNOW YOU HATE ME BUT PLEASE ONE LAST CHANCE

image source: internet



I am really feeling better now because I have been through that stage and I cannot forget my past and present and today nature has taught me so well that I have no reason to say anything bad about anyone. 

I always thought that I am right and whatever I am doing is right, I admit that I am self-centered and mean and many people hate me because of endless qualities which are demerits according to them.

 I have blamed many for ruining my life and for creating troubles in my path. Today when I sit alone and I see the roof of my house or whenever I see the sky , everything which I have done comes in front of my eyes like a movie trailer , all those incidents which happened with me and people who were connected with me are all visible in that film of realization.

 I know my mistakes cannot be corrected but I am ready for improvement. It’s impossible to get them back as my arrogance is the biggest evil; I hate this side of me. I miss you, I know you are reading this; this is not for one person. This article belongs to everyone, who is hurt by me. I know I am bad but you have guts and power to offer a chance to me, if you can. That’s all I can ask for, one last chance for the improvement. 

I curse them as they betrayed me, they laughed at me. I thought I was right and they are wrong but the real applause happens with the meeting of two hands and I consider myself to be the culprit. I will never ever blame anyone now as I will try my best to find out my mistakes which are quite big and easy to explore. It’s a wonderful task I have given to myself and that task orders me to ignore the demerits and accept the merits of people around you. 

I know some people hate me so badly that I cannot imagine the consequences. I am afraid that I lost the trust they had in me. I am again and again asking for the support and blessing and a chance to show them that it’s nice to be a human. I promise you that I will give my best and will try hard to correct myself; I just need time, patience, respect and acceptance. These words look small but there impact is amazing and satisfying. Trust me, give me one chance.

PULKIT MOHAN SINGLA

Total Pageviews

Follow by Email