Saturday, August 13, 2011

SPICE UP YOUR SEX LIFE

Let’s talk about relationships. This word is troubling me since so long. I kept thinking about it and its do's and don’ts. Well it has many merits and demerits also but still it’s unique.

We singles often hesitate to go in any relationship. We always prefer a good looking partner who is easy. And this easy makes us difficult. I mean when we opt for dating someone , we look out for good looking bodies and if we find one, we, without wasting a single minute start to get into his/her life. We don’t even care about what that person thinks or do. Our body gets energetic to satisfy its needs. We always listen to our heart after seeing any one we like. But I say listen to your brain.

Good looks are not the end and not the start. An ok looking person can be made good-looking but you can’t change someone's thinking and behavior. There are many factors which lead to bad endings.

We should change ourselves first. Our biggest mistake we do is to change others. When we see someone we start to act like a high court judge.

We never think that are we the one for our partner or not?
Whether we deserve this person or not?
We can easily read others writing mistakes but can’t see our work. I mean make you perfect first. Who says that we can’t be perfect????

We can be perfect and the most demandable person in the whole community. Just need a little fix.

First of all is appearance...in our case beauty matters. I know you must be thinking that earlier I said that good looks don’t matter but they do in our case. Try to understand. First look out for yourself.

Ask yourself "Am I that good looking that anyone can be with me???"

We need to make ourselves so blessed with sophistication and glam body that not even a single individual would be there to say "no"...

I know making ourselves that good looking is a tough task but in my opinion its not. We just need to balance our life and transform and budget it in a way that we utilize every single minute of it.

When we are done with a good looks task, we need to move forward. We need to make ourselves financially sound. I mean while studying, get a job or transform your hobby into part profession. Earn from it.

Your 80% job in getting the best partner will be done by this.

People usually prefer partner who are financially sound and are self dependent.

There are numerous ways of searching partners. I know you all know that. I don’t need to explain that for sure.

When you like someone you just wish for that one to be with you. Don’t look out for sex. That thing is available every where. Look out for someone who has interest in you not in your body. Its obvious that we all love company of beautiful faces and same our partner will do. If we start getting responses from the one we like. First question yourself.

Do I believe in love at first site? What about "friends" becoming lovers?

Am I ready for handling relationships?

Should a couple be friends too?

Am I interested in a serious relationship?

Do I feel safe with this person? Am I comfortable expressing my feelings?

How does my partner treat other people?

When you get answers to these questions, ask them to the one you prefer but in a diplomatic and artistic manner. So that he/she doesn’t know what you are trying to know.

If the answer is in your favor ask further...

Is he/she financially sound?

Money does matters so don’t hesitate in asking about it.

How much money do you make?

How will we handle the finances?


Also include fun questions otherwise you will reflect an impression of being a serious bull...

Would you ask me what my biggest sexual fantasy is?


Do you enjoy phone sex?

Have you ever had a sexy nickname? How did you get it?

Did you ever have erotic thoughts about me? Describe them.

What would you do with me if we were alone right now?

Where would you like me to touch you more?



These type of questions will relax your partner and make him more comfortable with you...

don’t just try the same old theories, try out something new and inventive to spice up your sex life.

So try out these tactics and get a best partner. Your partner will defiantly think that you are the most intellectual and sexy and unique perfect mate to have.


And after knowing each other you will be comfortable enough to have just not better but the best sex ever.........enjoy...


Pulkit mohan singla

Total Pageviews

Follow by Email